We are pleased to be working with Parent Pay who provide more convenient ways to pay for school meals, trips and other items. Parent Pay offers you the freedom to make payments whenever and wherever you like 24-7, safe in the knowledge that the technology used is the highest internet security available. Parents will have a secure online account, which can be accessed with a unique user ID and password. You can change these to something you will easily remember. Parent Pay enables you to view all items available to each of your children along with relevant costs and details.
To enable you to set up your Parent Pay account, you will need your activation letter which will be given to your child when you first join us. If you require another copy of the letter, please request this from the school’s Finance Office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning the school.
The activation letter contains a personal activation username and password to enable you to log in to Parent Pay. During the activation process you will be guided through changing your username and password to something more memorable; you can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at Maricourt.
Making a payment is easy, simply select the item to pay and follow the instructions to complete your payment. You can pay for multiple items during a single online session. Parent Pay holds an electronic record of your payments to view at a later date should you wish. No card details are stored in any part of the system.
Alternatively, if you wish to pay for items via local Paypoint stores, please contact the Finance Office in school to request a bar coded letter which will be unique to the payment item and your child.
Please be aware that the option to pay for school meals and trips by cash or cheques is not available.
An introduction to the online Payment Service is shown below:
What does Parent Pay do?
- enables you to pay for school meals and trips initially.
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
How does Parent Pay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- Parent Pay is quick and easy to use
How does Parent Pay help our school?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- payments do not bounce
- reduces paper 'waste'
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
How do I get started?
We will send you an activation letter to enable you to setup your Parent Pay account. The activation letter will contain a personal activation username and password to enable you to login to Parent Pay. During the activation process you will be guided through changing your username and password to something more memorable; you can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at Maricourt.
More information can be found on the Parent Pay website, alternatively contact the school Finance Office.